Do you need a freelance writer for your blog posts, site content, freebies (or something else)?
You’re busy, so let me help!
I’m a freelance writer specializing in helping motherhood and lifestyle blogs get read, shared, and loved by creating high-quality content that:
- Is Search Engine Optimized (SEO) and Social Media Optimized (SMO) so that it gets noticed,
- Has attention-grabbing headlines so that it gets read,
- Is relatable and engaging so that it gets shared, and most importantly…
- Has all the factors that inspire reader action – and converts.
What I Can Do For You
Let me help you clear your to-do list and ease your mind when it comes to your blogging business!
As a freelance writer for hire and blogger myself, I can:
- Write your blog posts and grow your traffic and loyal audience,
- Create freebies that build your email list,
- Craft site content that converts readers into fans and customers,
- Ghostwrite posts and create freebies or products on your behalf to get your name out there while saving you time and energy, and
- Anything else – let’s chat about your unique needs!
The Details of Working Together
When working with me, you can expect me to take charge of the following general tasks (unless you specify otherwise):
- Provide blog post topics, titles, and outlines,
- The light research and use of one main keyword phrase in each blog post,
- Key phrases, quotes, or important information picked out and formatted for social media posts,
- Posts already formatted for WordPress, and emailed directly to you
Exact rates vary per project, starting at $50 for short pieces, up to 500 words. For longer pieces of content, such as in-depth blog posts, I charge $.08/word.
Each project is different, though and I work with you to come up with something that works for both of us, so just send me a message here and we will chat about it!