CSVA Creative was born out of my need for a passion project as a stay at home mom and my desire to help impactful entreprenuars, bloggers, and small business owners. It’s been a fun journey so far and one that I’d love to share with you!
| meet Courtney |
Pinterest MARKETER and CSVA Creative Founder/Owner
Hey there, brilliant small business owner! I’m Courtney, the Pinterest Marketer and ambitious founder/owner of CSVA Creative.
The biggest thing you should know about me is that I love helping small businesses, bloggers, and entrepreneurs who are focused on making an impact.
My mission is simple: to make sure that your creative, impact-driven business gets seen by those who need it, through the power of creative and strategic Pinterest marketing
As a stay-at-home-mom who felt the pull to do something of my own — something that would allow me to use both my creative and analytical sides and something that would help change lives, I searched high and low for the answer until I came across a course about being a Pinterest Virtual Assistant.
Long story short, one thing led to another and here I am, living my dream of running my own business that incorporates some of my biggest passions.
I know you have so many passions of your own (that may or may not involve Pinterest marketing), not to mention all the things you already have to do in/for your business as it is!
And because I am a blogger and entrepreneur myself, I know how time-consuming and confusing it can all be to figure out on your own.
Which is why I do what I do — Provide Pinterest marketing services for you so you have more time and freedom to do what you love to do, while still getting website traffic, generating leads, making sales, and gaining brand visibility.
About the CSVA Creative Mission
It’s more than just Pinterest marketing.
It’s about getting your creative, impact-driven business seen and noticed enough to change lives and to make an impact on the world.
I believe that Pinterest can be the non-negotiable but missing piece of the puzzle in your business.
I also believe that it takes someone who understands not just Pinterest marketing as a whole, but the way it can inspire people — and how your specific business should be leveraging that to grow and succeed on the platform.
And that is exactly the mission and purpose behind what I do here at CSVA Creative.
Everything is done with intentionality and purpose — every time.
Core Values and Beliefs
I know you care about your business, and you want to make sure whoever is working with you cares about it, too. Let me just say — I do!
My best ways of proving that to you are through my core values and beliefs.
- Authenticity: I will never lead you down a path that isn’t in your business’s best interest, even if that means we don’t end up working together.
- Positivity: The most successful business is one built with a positive mindset. You will never hear me complain about the latest algorithm change when I could be using that energy to move the needle forward for your business.
- Patience and Tenacity: Pinterest is not a be-successful-overnight marketing tactic. It takes time to see growth, and it takes tenacity to keep up with the changes and find ways to push the envelope and figure out what’s working — and what’s not.
- Communication and Relationships: I want to get to know your business better so that I can know how to market it to the best of my abilities. This means I work closely with clients, and I don’t “set it and forget it.” It’s not just about marketing to me; it’s about getting to know your business’s vision and mission. It’s about relationships and community.
- Initiative: With a go-getter attitude and a growth mindset, I will always seize opportunities to help your business succeed on Pinterest.
- Lifelong Learning: Pinterest changes…a lot. Your business’s industry changes, too. You will never have to worry if I am using outdated advice because I stay on top of it all, and invest in learning from the pros.
- Creativity: From choosing imagery, creating Pin graphics, and crafting attention-grabbing headlines — you have to be creative to thrive on Pinterest.
- Strategy: The other half of the equation: being strategic. SEO optimized descriptions, analytics, market research — it’s all part of the art and science of succeeding on the platform.
- Passion and Vision: Everything I do within CSVA Creative is done with passion and a vision. Those two things are the driving forces. I have a passion for helping creative and impact-driven small businesses get noticed on Pinterest. My vision is to make an impact on the world by getting these businesses seen by those who need them the most.
- Pinterest (and social media) can be the catalyst of change both in your business, and the world.
- Marketing your business shouldn’t consume all your time. You have so many other hats to wear and marketing on Pinterest shouldn’t be a time-suck for you, your energy, or your sanity.
- Pinterest isn’t just for DIY crafts and pretty pictures. It can serve your business and get you seen by those who need what you offer the most.
- Your business is unique, which means that your Pinterest marketing should be, too.
What All This Means for You and Your Business
Your impact-driven business needs a Pinterest Marketer who is:
and someone who:
- believes in you and your business,
- will work with you to help your business get seen,
- knows best practices and adheres to them,
- stays up-to-date with the platforms and your business’s industry,
- learns from some of the highest-rated teachers and courses on an on-going basis,
- and someone who is dedicated to your business’s overall success on Pinterest, then…
Your business needs CSVA Creative.
So, if you’re ready to get your message, your products, or your services in front of those who need it (without sacrificing your time or sanity) schedule your free 15-minute discovery call below!